Comments

m2016 wrote on 8/25/2016, 10:15 AM

The rework of the serial and unlock system is still ongoing. At this time, registration will take place as before via SCS. When it has finished the serials will be moved to you MAGIX account automatically (matched via email address).

Just see same topic here: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/access-to-my-software-information--103102/

geoff-c wrote on 8/25/2016, 11:15 AM

So at present we cannot register VP13 with Magix.  The old SonyCreative page no longer seems to exist.

How would I retrieve serials for my older products?  Is there a current link?

vkmast wrote on 8/25/2016, 11:24 AM

Some sections there are still opening like "My Account".

m2016 wrote on 8/25/2016, 12:41 PM

So at present we cannot register VP13 with Magix.  The old SonyCreative page no longer seems to exist.

How would I retrieve serials for my older products?  Is there a current link?

Still here: https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/myaccount/home

megabit wrote on 8/25/2016, 9:33 PM

Just tried to register VP13 on Magix site however; the serial number requested but not accepted.

Same here... For some time It was listed in the "My software" SCS page, but now I feel uneasy about it making it to the Magix account - after all, I bought my second VP 13 license as the 13+free 14 bundle offer, so I'd love to have it documented somewhere! Not to mention my other older SCS software...

Piotr

AMD TR 2990WX CPU | MSI X399 CARBON AC | 64GB RAM@XMP2933  | 2x RTX 2080Ti GPU | 4x 3TB WD Black RAID0 media drive | 3x 1TB NVMe RAID0 cache drive | SSD SATA system drive | AX1600i PSU | Decklink 12G Extreme | Samsung UHD reference monitor (calibrated)

m2016 wrote on 8/26/2016, 4:30 AM

@megabit: You must not register the new VP13 serial at SCS if you 're not using it now. You can do it also later when the serials were accepted by our systems. This will be soon in a few weeks!

The VP14 serial will be a "real" MAGIX serial that you'll see in your MAGIX Account after the registration when using it the first time.

megabit wrote on 8/27/2016, 1:42 AM

Thanks, @m2016 - even though I'm not clear on your passsage "you must not register the new VP13 serial at SCS if you 're not using it now" ... In fact, I installed VP13 (bought from Magix as a part of free VP 14 bundle); of course I registered it the normal way at the first launch - only to see it got automatically registed in the old SCS "my software" section. Will it prevent me from re-registering it with Magix later on, when it becomes possible?

Piotr

AMD TR 2990WX CPU | MSI X399 CARBON AC | 64GB RAM@XMP2933  | 2x RTX 2080Ti GPU | 4x 3TB WD Black RAID0 media drive | 3x 1TB NVMe RAID0 cache drive | SSD SATA system drive | AX1600i PSU | Decklink 12G Extreme | Samsung UHD reference monitor (calibrated)

m2016 wrote on 8/27/2016, 7:36 PM

When it is registered in your SCS account now you'll see it in your MAGIX account (mapped via the used email address) in a few weeks after the technical migration has finished. So you have nothing to do. ;)

luciana-gyomber wrote on 9/21/2016, 1:44 PM

The rework of the serial and unlock system is still ongoing. At this time, registration will take place as before via SCS. When it has finished the serials will be moved to you MAGIX account automatically (matched via email address).

Just see same topic here: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/access-to-my-software-information--103102/

Hi, I wonder if something has changed so far regarding this registration issue.

I've acquired a license for VP13 during August offer, but still didn't registered at Sony, and I can't still register at Magix. I was waiting for this migration to be finished, as said above.

Fact is by today (September20th2016) I still can't register this brand new acquired serial at Magix site, cause it says that it is a WRONG registration number. (what?)

Some serious questions: (many others may still benefit from)

1) Must I still register first at Sony and still wait for this whole migration process ? Or is it too late for that ?

2) How can I have my software registered at Magix ? I've just mainly bought it for the VP14 offer included,so how can I have a guarantee of that if I just can't have even the VP13 sucessfully registered at Magix ??

luciana-gyomber wrote on 9/21/2016, 2:38 PM

m2016 are you still there ?

m2016 wrote on 9/22/2016, 4:02 AM

The rework is still ongoing and should be finished soon in a few weeks. Until then you can register the Vegas13 serial at the SCS website or via the program dialog OR if you're not using it simply register it later at MAGIX after the migration has finished.

Your Vegas 14 serial will be a MAGIX serial so you'll be able to register it directly at MAGIX. ;)