Trying to download the Movie Studio 2023 Suite and it crashes

Phillip-Phillippo wrote on 9/7/2022, 3:49 PM

I have a Gateway GWTN141-10 laptop with 11th gen Intel Core i5-11357g@ 2.4 GHz processor, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB memory, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, Microsoft Windows 11-Home 64 Bit operating system, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Realtek (R) Audio. I purchased the Movie Studio 2023 Suite software on 09/06/22 from Magix online. I was emailed the program download link and serial number. When I went to clink on the link, I put in my email address and activation keycode and it started to download and went through stage 4 of 4 then a window opens and has a thank you message that the program has been successfully activated. The problem then begins when I try to open the program and the surfer riding the wave screen appears and it freezes showing Initializing import modules...loading presets for mobile devices...loading program layout...loading main window. I've tried multiple times to uninstall and reinstall the software and with no success.

Comments

vkmast wrote on 9/7/2022, 3:58 PM

@Phillip-Phillippo Please try asking at https://www.magix.info/us/video-forum/movie-studio/ as your software is a MAGIX product. This forum is for VEGAS products.