Okay so I recently upgraded from Vegas Pro 14 to 15, and ever since I upgraded, I have encountered many problems.
This problem is the weirdest and the most annoying one. I have never had this error in Vegas Pro 14 plus i've always used the same VST plugin for VP 13 and 14. It's called "You Wa Shock!", made in 2007. It basically improves the bass in audios.
The weirdest thing about this error is that there is kind of like a 70% chance I get this error when I boot the program. There's occassions when the vst plugin boots correctly and works fine, like nothing ever happened, until I reboot the program, which leads back to the 70% chance thing.
I've been looking for a solution for 3 days with no success whatsoever. That is why i'm seeking help in this forum.
Things i've tried:
- Reinstalling program (3 times)
- Clearing all cache (lost count, more than 15 times maybe)
- Reinstalling VST plugin (lost count too, probably twice as much as clearing cache)
- Windows system scan (to fix corrupted system files)
- Changed compatibility on the properties of the exe file.
- Tried on another computer (SAME error, so i'm guessing it's whether within Vegas Pro 15 or Win10. Like I said, VP14 never had this issue)
- Replaced sfvstserver.exe from VP15 to the VP14 version.
- Updated VP15 to latest build (416)
I don't know if the things i've tried have influenced in some way so that the error wouldn't happen, but I don't know at this point.
Windows 10 x64 bits
Intel Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
120GB SSD card
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti
Vegas Pro 15.0 (build 177)