Go to https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/myaccount/myorders and enter your Sony Creative Software account password. Click on the appropriate "[View Order]" and download from there.
You can also download from https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/myaccount/mysoftware but the links to current versions of software (including Vegas Pro 13.0) will redirect to the MAGIX sales pages where you can only download the current MAGIX version.
Some direct links (you must be logged into your SCS account first):
- Vegas Pro 13.0 build 453: https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download/link?id=9256.1
- Vegas Pro 12.0 build 770: https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download/link?id=6963.1
There is also an old index of Sony Creative Software downloads at http://download.sonycreativesoftware.com . Most installers are in the "current" folder but it only goes as far as the days of Vegas Pro 11 etc..
Here's another way to find many other Sony Creative Software downloads by sidestepping the redirects to MAGIX:
- Visit http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download and click the area that interests you
- Hover over the blue link for the area that interests you
- Right click > Copy link location (or "Copy link address" etc.)
- Open Wayback Machine, https://archive.org/web/ , in a new browser tab
- Paste URL into the Wayback Machine search field
- Click the pale blue circle for the most recent snapshot of the page (but before August 2016)
- Hover over the blue rectangular "DOWNLOAD" link > right click > copy link location again
- Paste the link into a new browser tab
- Delete everything before "http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com..." in the URL then ENTER
The installers and serial numbers for VEGAS software bought from MAGIX is available at https://www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/