Using Vegas 365 on desktop and laptop

thom-btbakersv wrote on 3/20/2023, 3:57 PM

I have used Vegas for many years and have a subscription to Vegas 365 for $17.99 a month. Good price and I use it on my studio computer. Because I travel between two homes I had to buy a second Vegas 365 subscription for my laptop for $34.99 a month. I am under the impression that this is the only way to use Vegas 365 on two computers. I did see that you can sign out of 1 computer to another but only once a month. It is impossibe to get any direct info from Magix, maybe it's time to switch to Davinci. Any thoughts

Comments

walter-i. wrote on 3/20/2023, 5:01 PM

This topic has been covered several times - I would use the forum search function.

vkmast wrote on 3/20/2023, 5:43 PM

@thom-btbakersv Please see the main FAQ, point 9.

9. How many computers can I use VEGAS Pro on?
You can use VEGAS Pro (14.0 and later) simultaneously on 2 devices. VEGAS Pro 365 can be used on 1 device at a time.

To deactivate a device, so you can activate a different one, visit your MAGIX account > My Products > Show More Details > Deactivate. This option can be used only once a month.

In VEGAS Pro 14.0 or later, you can also choose Deactivate the Software on this PC from the Help menu This option can be used as often as you wish. An internet connection is required.