Vegas Movie Studio 16 Price Watch

vkmast wrote on 2/11/2019, 9:14 AM

See current pricing and offers on https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-movie-studio/ (or your territory's version of that URL, including "de", "gb", "ca", "int" etc.)

New purchase Movie Studio 16 / 16 Platinum / 16 Suite: USD 49.99 / 79.99 / 139.99

Upgrade offers valid until February 26, 2019

Product comparison

(This thread is not for discussion about the rights and wrongs of the software.)

Comments

vkmast wrote on 2/27/2019, 4:41 AM

VMS 16 Upgrade offers valid until March 12, 2019

New purchase options

vkmast wrote on 3/13/2019, 11:21 AM

VMS 16 Upgrade offers quoted above extended and now valid until March 26, 2019

New purchase options as quoted above.

FayFen wrote on 3/20/2019, 3:37 AM

I just found in my mailbox a magix offer for VMS16 platinum + SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12+ iZotope Ozone Elements for 60$ .until March 26, 2019

vkmast wrote on 3/28/2019, 2:20 PM

VMS 16 Upgrade offers valid until April 9, 2019

All purchase options here https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-movie-studio/ (or your territory's version of that URL, including "de", "gb", "ca", "int" etc.)

vkmast wrote on 4/10/2019, 3:53 AM

VMS 16 Upgrade offers quoted above extended and now valid until April 23, 2019

FayFen wrote on 4/11/2019, 2:34 AM

There is a new offer at 60$ with proDAD ReSpeedr , much better deal for me had I not harry two weeks ago to get VMS with Sound forge that I realy don't need and never use..

* Can I cancel it and "re buy" ??

vkmast wrote on 4/11/2019, 2:53 AM

@FayFen see if this would help.

FayFen wrote on 4/11/2019, 5:43 AM

thanks, I drop them a line.

EricLNZ wrote on 4/11/2019, 6:45 AM

There is a new offer at 60$ with proDAD ReSpeedr , much better deal for me had I not harry two weeks ago to get VMS with Sound forge that I realy don't need and never use..

* Can I cancel it and "re buy" ??

Yes it's frustrating when the "specials" are changed.

FayFen wrote on 4/14/2019, 10:42 AM

Well it help, I received auto ticket# in few minutes on the 11.4 (in German) but nothing further,

I was looking into my bank account for something else moments ago and I see full refund from that same day. boy that's good service!

but what now? do I have to uninstall VMS and apply the new serial once I buy the new bundle? should I wait for ticket formal reply?

Vkmat, I need you for rescue. thank you.

vkmast wrote on 4/14/2019, 10:56 AM

@FayFen I would deactivate and uninstall.

I think this applies (from here p.7 as well): "completely remove all installations from your computer and do not retain any backup copies. You must then release all MAGIX product license slots in your user account."

FayFen wrote on 4/15/2019, 6:15 AM

@FayFen I would deactivate and uninstall.

I think this applies (from here p.7 as well): "completely remove all installations from your computer and do not retain any backup copies. You must then release all MAGIX product license slots in your user account."

I just did so, I de-activated/removed VMS and reinstall it with the new S/N

I'm glad it still have all the IgniteExpress stuff

As I never D/L or installed soundforge no action needed there.

I did received reply today. Great service by Magix!

Now lets see how useful is Re-speedr as it's stand alone and not in VMS.

**After few minutes testing proDad re-speedr I can say it's a value tool to VMS mediocre "speeds" of just 25%-400%. ReSpeedr can do all the spectrum (1%-5000%) and much more (quality? well, it's free...) . Much better bundle than soundforge.

vkmast wrote on 4/16/2019, 4:27 AM

@FayFen that's good. For specific problems not related to pricing, users are advised to start a new thread using New:Post (available if you click your avatar). It will help the users who may have the same kind of problem to better find the potential solutions.