Forgive for using cracked vegas pro

osamh-a wrote on 9/23/2022, 9:09 AM

hello there, i just need one thing from you, and this is very very very important to me
im actually using cracked vegas pro from some websites and im so sorry for that, i really didn't know that it is illegal, i just want to be forgiven for what i did, and if i want to keep working i'll buy if i can or just stop working so please, i'll do anything, i won't do it again and at the end, I just want to be forgiven and thank you so much .

Comments

john_dennis wrote on 9/23/2022, 9:15 AM

You're forgiven. "Go and Sin No More"

My main system:
Motherboard: Asus X99-AII
CPU: Intel i7-6850K
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX480-8GB
RAM: Corsair Dominator (4 x 4 GB) DDR4 2400
Disk O/S & Programs: Intel SSD 750 (400 GB)
Disk Active Projects: 1TB & 2TB WD BLACK SN750 NVMe Internal PCI Express 3.0 x4 Solid State Drives
Disk Other: WD Ultrastar/Hitachi Hard Drives: WDBBUR0080BNC-WRSN, HGST HUH728080ALE600, 724040ALE640, HDS3020BLA642
Case: LIAN LI PC-90 Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Case
CPU cooling: Corsair Hydro series H115i
Power supply: SeaSonic SS-750KM3 750W 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply
Drive Bay: Kingwin KF-256-BK 2.5" and 3.5" Trayless Hot Swap Rack with USB 3
Sound card: Crystal Sound 3 on motherboard. Recording done on another system.
Primary Monitor: Asus ProArt PA248q (24" 1920 x 1200)
O/S: Windows 10 Pro 190943
Camera: Sony RX10 Model IV

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedennischannel

osamh-a wrote on 9/23/2022, 10:10 AM

You're forgiven. "Go and Sin No More"

thank you so much, just one question : are you staff here ?

vkmast wrote on 9/23/2022, 11:30 AM

@osamh-a the hexagon graphic shows the MAGIX/VEGAS staff members. Please see here.

Currently, you do not need a license in order to participate in this forum. Support for users of cracked copies is another matter though.

Steve_Rhoden wrote on 9/23/2022, 5:04 PM

You are forgiven...... But we are mostly not staff, this is a user forum...... Make your purchase as soon as you can.

osamh-a wrote on 9/23/2022, 5:14 PM

You are forgiven...... But we are mostly not staff, this is a user forum...... Make your purchase as soon as you can.

ok thank you, about the purchase, i know there are 3 kinds of vegas pro purchase which are : monthly , yearly and license key, about the license key, is it life time ?

Elynde wrote on 9/23/2022, 5:50 PM

ok thank you, about the purchase, i know there are 3 kinds of vegas pro purchase which are : monthly , yearly and license key, about the license key, is it life time ?

My understanding is that the license option gives you that version of the software for the life of the product but with only a year or so of updates. So, after that it just depends on how long it lasts before the underlying OS or video standards change enough to want to upgrade.

osamh-a wrote on 9/23/2022, 5:53 PM

My understanding is that the license option gives you that version of the software for the life of the product but with only a year or so of updates. So, after that it just depends on how long it lasts before the underlying OS or video standards change enough to want to upgrade.

So you mean that license key is life time but only the current version right ? And if I want to use a higher version I have to upgrade. Is that right ?

vkmast wrote on 9/23/2022, 6:13 PM

The "New license" purchase means that you "own" the software that you buy the license for and are able to continue to use it. All free updates will be included.

The subscribers can use the software only for as long as they have an active subscription.

jetdv wrote on 9/24/2022, 8:17 AM

So you mean that license key is life time but only the current version right ? And if I want to use a higher version I have to upgrade. Is that right ?

Yes, the "lifetime" license is tied to a specific length of time on updates. If the trend continues, it would give you all updates to VEGAS Pro 20 but you would have to upgrade to get VEGAS Pro 21. If, as some are predicting, there is no "21" but only "20 with rolling updates from now on", I'm sure the free updates would be for a specific period of time but am unsure how that would work. At some point, you would probably want to upgrade to the latest version again but the upgrade price is cheaper than the new purchase price.

There are still people out there using really old versions of VEGAS, though, because that suits their current needs.

Dexcon wrote on 9/24/2022, 8:38 AM

At some point, you would probably want to upgrade to the latest version again but the upgrade price is cheaper than the new purchase price.

And in recent years the upgrade cost to the next version of Vegas Pro has been most reasonable particularly compared to HitFilm Pro before it went subscription only. Before subscription, HitFilm Pro's update cost was around a massive 90% of the original purchase price. And it didn't matter how long you've been a HitFilm Pro customer - FXHome failed to recognise or appreciate customer loyalty.

OTOH, Vegas does because upgrading at around the $100 USD cost mark (+ or - at various times) surely couldn't be a big impost for most people who can afford expensive computers.

Cameras: Sony FDR-AX100E; GoPro Hero 8 Black

Installed: Vegas Pro 16 Edit, Vegas Pro 17 Edit, Vegas Pro 18, Vegas Pro 19 Edit, Vegas Pro 20 Edit, HitFilm Pro 2021.3, BCC 2022.5.1, Mocha Pro 2022.5.1, Ignite Pro, NBFX TotalFX 7, Sound Forge Pro 16, SpectraLayers Pro 9, iZotope RX9 Advanced

Windows 11

Dell Alienware Aurora 11

10th Gen Intel i9 10900KF - 10 cores (20 threads) - 3.7 to 5.3 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 - liquid cooled

64GB RAM - Dual Channel HyperX FURY DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz

C drive: 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

D drive: 6TB WD 7200 rpm Black HDD 3.5"

E & F drives: 2 x 2TB Barracuda HDDs 2.5"