VASST Plug-ins for MAGIX Vegas Pro 14.0 (Happy New Year!)

Comments

JohnnyRoy wrote on 1/1/2018, 1:36 PM

@bitman Great! Glad it's working for you.

~jr

huskereurocat wrote on 2/1/2018, 10:20 PM

Default Dark UI in VPro 15 and a Fasst App. Thanks @JohnnyRoy for keeping us posted.

I have updated all of the FasstApps to work with the Dark UI in Vegas Pro 15. Also all of the installers now recognize Vegas Pro 15. You can get the latest installers from our vasstsoftware.com/download/ page. Please let me know if anything doesn't look right but I have tested all of the installers in both Windows 7 and Windows 10 with Vegas Pro 15 and they look OK to me.

I am now moving on to the Movie Studio work. I will keep you all posted.

~jr

Any update on the Movie Studio installers? I still have MSP13 and am thinking about updating, but until this works it would be fruitless for me to do so. Thanks.

JohnnyRoy wrote on 2/2/2018, 2:31 PM

Any update on the Movie Studio installers? I still have MSP13 and am thinking about updating, but until this works it would be fruitless for me to do so. Thanks.

@huskereurocat I got everything I need to build the installers. I just need so sit down and crank them out. I promise I will get to it this weekend and report back here when they are uploaded.

~jr

vkmast wrote on 2/2/2018, 4:11 PM

Thanks, jr. There are many of us looking forward to having these updates and also to the new eCommerce options to purchase.

Antsu wrote on 2/3/2018, 2:39 AM

@huskereurocat I got everything I need to build the installers. I just need so sit down and crank them out. I promise I will get to it this weekend and report back here when they are uploaded.

~jr

Let's hope so, we have been waiting a long time for the Vasst apps to work in Movie Studio 14.

huskereurocat wrote on 2/3/2018, 11:22 AM

~jr

Thanks for your hard work. MSP just isn't the same without this extension program.

JohnnyRoy wrote on 2/3/2018, 12:25 PM

@huskereurocat @Antsu @vkmast Done!

All of the FASST Apps have been updated to work with Movie Studio 14 Platinum.

You can get them from the Download page of the VASST Software web site.

If you need links to CinemaLooks or TitleStrips, send an email with your license key to our support and we'll give you a link to the new installers.

~jr

vkmast wrote on 2/3/2018, 12:31 PM

@JohnnyRoy Thanks! Will do.

Grazie wrote on 2/3/2018, 12:34 PM

@JohnnyRoy - Nice one geyser! 😋

huskereurocat wrote on 2/3/2018, 2:19 PM

If you need links to CinemaLooks or TitleStrips, send an email with your license key to our support and we'll give you a link to the new installers.

~jr

Thank you so much. Just out of curiousity, what are the major features of Cinemalooks and Titlestrips? I don't have either and maybe they would be as useful as Event Tools is.

vkmast wrote on 2/3/2018, 2:34 PM

CinemaLooks and TitleStrips. JohnnyRoy on CC recently: "you cannot buy [them] right now (we're working on a new eCommerce solution)".

huskereurocat wrote on 2/6/2018, 2:34 PM

~jr

Thanks for the update. Just to let you know I was able to upgrade from MSP13 to the suite version of MSP14 and all is working great. The new downloader worked flawlessly with the newly installed suite version.

JohnnyRoy wrote on 2/6/2018, 3:20 PM

@huskereurocat That's awesome! Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy,

~jr

jesse-r wrote on 2/6/2018, 11:36 PM

~jr

Awesome, thank you so much!!!

huskereurocat wrote on 2/28/2018, 3:19 PM

~jr

Thanks for the update. Just to let you know I was able to upgrade from MSP13 to the suite version of MSP14 and all is working great. The new downloader worked flawlessly with the newly installed suite version.

JR - Will the updated installers work with MS 15? I just got an email that is allowing me to update to 15 now for free and I don't really want to if I can't use Event Tools.

Thanks

VEGASDerek wrote on 2/28/2018, 4:32 PM

In case JR is not around, I believe they should work fine with VEGAS Movie Studio 15 Platinum.

vkmast wrote on 3/1/2018, 12:49 AM

Cornico, have you contacted support@vasst.com including your serial numbers for the links to the new installers of CL and TS?

JohnnyRoy wrote on 3/2/2018, 5:59 PM

In case JR is not around, I believe they should work fine with VEGAS Movie Studio 15 Platinum.

Thanks @VEGASDerek, yes the installers should work with VEGAS Movie Studio 15. Let me know if they don't.

~jr

JohnnyRoy wrote on 3/2/2018, 6:01 PM

With me all mine shows up in VPro 10-15 .
In VMS they only show up in 12 and 13, but in 14 and 15 I see only the StillMotion

I don't have Event Tools

@Cornico As @vkmast suggested, just send us an email with which ones you need and we'll send you links to the new installers for Cinema Looks and Title Strips.

~jr

Antsu wrote on 3/3/2018, 2:02 AM

Everything else is working in 15 Platinum except CinemaLooks, would also be nice to get them working.

vkmast wrote on 3/3/2018, 2:31 AM

@Antsu CL 1.1 works for me there as well. Do you have the new installer referred to in previous posts by JohnnyRoy?

vkmast wrote on 3/3/2018, 2:36 AM

but in 14 and 15 I see only the StillMotion

but you would see them if you wanted to use the new installers.

vkmast wrote on 3/3/2018, 3:09 AM

JohnnyRoy wrote on 2/3/2018, 8:25 PM (EET)

If you need links to CinemaLooks or TitleStrips, send an email with your license key to our support and we'll give you a link to the new installers

I did and my ancient CL and TS freebies are now working in MSPs 14 and 15.

Antsu wrote on 3/13/2018, 2:15 AM

Waiting for the CL installer from Johnny, all other vasst apps I have work fine in VMS15.
Having problems playing and using mov files, any ideas how to fix it??? (Name: qt7plug.dll, Format: QuickTime 7,  Version: Version 15.0 (Build 102), Company: MAGIX Computer Products Intl. Co.)