I'm writing this post with hopes that it is passed onto software team who develops Vegas. Some of these "workflow bugs" have existed since I started with the software over 10 years ago. I've purchased virtually ALL the updates since then. I'm a bit annoyed to see some of these "workflow bugs" from 10 years ago still unaddressed in the software.
These are bugs that do not crash the software, but which the software doesn't behave as expected and leads to issues in workflow. I've been capturing screen grabs for them as they come up.
Explorer Pane doesn't release files for them to be deleted
Raw Images Don't Sample Correctly in Timeline & Renders
Microphone Doesn't Always Arm (maybe my drivers / hardware?)
- Video EFX should default to favorites tab
- Timeline populates with empty frames when dragging clips from explorer
- Color Grading / audition different aspects of grade
- Explorer Pane doesn't always function as intended
- Windows Layouts don't remember where panes belong. Another video of issue HERE
- Render Codecs allow for you to select configurations that crash (have to experiment till can get working)