Here are some commonly-reported issues in VEGAS Movie Studio 14.0 build 105. It is not a definitive list of all Movie Studio known issues.
- Disable Resample is unavailable. Magix' response (working in the next update).
- AVCHD video with 5.1 audio (.m2ts files) won't open. Magix' (reported) response (fixed in next update). Workaround via earlier version. Workaround via Device Explorer.
- Bottom of Render As dialog box is truncated on some systems, making the "Render" & "Cancel" buttons (and in some cases the "Name" field) unavailable. Magix' response (also below - fixed in next update). Workaround in the meantime is to use ENTER to render and ESC to cancel.
- Movie Studio says "DVD Architect not installed", even though it is. Magix' response (fixed in next update).
- Sony AVC/MVC audio is just noise if a custom template created in a previous version is used. Workaround is to recreate the template in Movie Studio 14.
- Presets list is missing off the left side of the Track Motion window. Magix' response (fixed in next update).
- Active Take Information is difficult to read (grey on white). Magix' response (acknowledged).
- When right-clicking meters on an audio track header, "Use Vertical Meters" and "Show Output Meters" cannot be unchecked. Magix' response (fixed in next update).
If you think something should be added to this list, please provide or link to evidence and a Magix response, if there has been one.