*Free = Free trial, title too long to fit. I'm using the free trial so I can try it before I actually buy it.
Some things you should know before interacting with this post:
- Yes, I know, my tablet will explode if I render a large video with VEGAS or if I have too many programs open in the background.
- RAM: 8 Gigabytes
- No GPU, Integrated Graphics
- Intel I7-8650U CPU, 4 cores.
- I can render a 10 second video in around 12 seconds.
So luckily this is my only problem with Vegas currently. It may relate to Windows Sound Mapper according to my reddit post at https://www.reddit.com/r/VegasPro/comments/r6re0u/using_vegas_pro_19_with_microsoft_sound_mapper/, so I disabled audio enhancements on my main speakers, but I'm still having problems.
Before I disabled audio enhancements:
- After I open VEGAS Pro 19, I get insanely loud staticy noise with a tiny amount of real audio when I play any audio at all. Not just in VEGAS but outside.
After I disabled audio enhancements:
- When I play audio after opening VEGAS Pro 19, no audio comes out of my speakers.
If this is a hardware issue, I won't buy VEGAS.
If it isn't, then I would like advice on how to fix it.
Alright, thank you for the help. If I didn't provide enough information, I'll give more if you need it.